Friday 9 April 2010

Offensively funny...


After scouring the internet, trawling through Essex Girl jokes, I’ve compiled a list of the ones that I find funny and/or think you will find funny. In sociological terms, these jokes do an excellent job of summing up the mindset of what Essex Girls are like . Warning: Unsurprisingly many of these jokes are sexually explicit.

Q: What makes an Essex girls eyes light up?
A: A torch shone in her ear.

Q: What's the difference between an Essex girl and an ironing board?
A: An ironing boards legs are difficult to part.

Q: How does an Essex girl turn the light off after sex?
A: She closes the car door

Q: What is the difference between a supermarket trolley and an Essex girl?
A: A supermarket trolley has a mind of it's own.

Q: What does an Essex girl say after sex?
A: "Do you really all play for the same football team?"

I remember hearing this one at an early age and thinking it was hysterical. My all time favourite:

Q: What's an Essex girls favorite wine?
A: aw go-on take me to lakeside please please go-on take me

No comments:

Post a Comment